Nuget feed setup for reusable components

With newer uipath version it is possible to create reusable components as libraries. How do you configure your enviroment to use this components?

Situation:
As in online documentation I have 3 systems (Development, Test and Production). Each system has his own orchestrator. In the case I create a new process I have to publish this package to a directory. After that I can manually upload this package to each of these orchestrators manually (First onto TEST, adn in the case all tests are ok I manually upload the same package to PRODUCTION)
I’m not shure if these is a good setup, but the documentation is not really clear how we should do this at best. But that’s another problem

Use case:

• I create library called “A” for a special function. I publish library to a local directory and upload this version to my nugetfeed on TFS.
  • Inside UiPath studio I add this feed.
  • After that I create a new process called “MAIN” where I import this library A. This works on my development machine.
  • After that I publish this library to a directory and upload manually this package to quality system orchestrator.
  • In the case quality checks passed I have to do the same on the orchestrator for production system.

Is there no way that multiple orchestrator can share a nuget feed with reusable components.

By the way is there a better setup?

Dear @Stephu , we are also in same situation. Your solution on sharing custom NuGet feed to multiple orchestrator will be helpful to us as well. Got any solution on it ? Do you use v19.10 Custom Nuget feed and URL ?

@RPA_HAT: No unfortunately nobody had an answer.