Not work system.directoryservices.accountmanagement.user

community edition system.directoryservices.accountmanagement working successfully but I am searching on IDE license environment import name space system.directoryservices.accountmanagement not showing

1 Like

@Aditya10989

Right Click on xaml file and edit with notepad and then add namespace into it. It will work.

thanks for reply I already added reopen the application but not work as mentioned in attachment

@Aditya10989

After adding new namespace, is it came under Imports tab or not.

no not showing

@Aditya10989

Sorry. It should be added under AssemblyReference.

Once added close that xaml file and reopen once and then check it.

thanks Let me try once again

1 Like

it is also in AssemblyReference but not working

@Aditya10989

I added into assembly reference and same find in imports tab. Could you please restart UIpath and then check once.

Yes I done this but not work for me can I send you code…?

@lakshman I checked in xml. when I am adding it is showing after open application and check xml this assembly file not showing

@Aditya10989

Currently am outside and will share the file once reached home.

I just added it in assembly reference and after opened the file it is showing under Imports tab when I searched. Don’t know why it’s not coming for you.

1 Like

@lakshman ok no problem.I also add assembly reference after saving I closed file and open application in import tab directory not showing then I again check xml file I saw assembly reference removed

1 Like

Thanks bro after restart system now its working thank you very much

1 Like

@lakshman In web recording when click on save as pdf then below not generate a bar which I mention path where to save it and manual I try then it generate

@lakshman this screen shot you are better able to understand

@Aditya10989

Bot is able to click that drop down menu and selecting PDF from that list or not ?

yes I am click pdf link but after click below bar not show which I mentioned previous in screen shot

@Aditya10989

Is it possible to access this site from my end ?

And also one more thing, please close this topic by marking correct post as solution and create new thread for this issue.

No you can not open this website.
Sorry I do not know how to close this issue.Just Tell me how to closed if will closed