Not like a "drop down" if my cursor goes there it auto display in that i need to select how it is Possible

selector
studio

Hi @ovi @Dominic @ddpadil

I need to select from auto display (if my cursor goes there) it will display the sub-items in that i need to select
how it is possible here ?

Any one help me to solve this issues ?

Regards
RaviDevaraj

Aren’t you able to identify the selector for that ‘Send Email’ link?

You can use ‘Hover’ activity to hover over that cog icon if you are able to identify the selector. After that again if you can identify the selector for ‘Send Email’ you can use a click activity to click on it.

Let me know if that’s now what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

That know @Rammohan91

But my issues i cannot able to find the selector for that Send a mail menu, it is a auto coming when manually i goes to the gear icon i can able to select the Send a mail
But using UiExplorer if i went to that screen i can able to select only the gear icon alone that auto display menu not showing to me ?

Regards
RaviDevaraj

Did you try by pressing ‘F2’ key while indicating the element which gives you 3 seconds to actually hover over the popup. Keep your mouse over the cog icon until the wait time is over. Once done i believe your popup will be visible to capture the ‘Send Email’ link.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

i have done like you said…

No after 3 seconds automatically Send a mail menu will be disapper @Rammohan91

what to do ?
Regards
RaviDevaraj

Okey. If that doesn’t work then lets look for other workaround.

What are the selectors that you see right below the selector of cog icon in uipath explorer? You should have selectors for ‘View Report’ & ‘Send Email’ under the visual tree.?

Please attach a screenshot of that area of Visual Tree, If possible.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

this is the selector :

i search for send a mail no matches

Regards
RaviDevaraj

Show the selectors right below the selector of cog icon(under visual tree).? I don’t see then in the screenshot.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Another way to click on that would be by sending a hotkey if it is working for that app. Check manually once if you are able to navigate to ‘Send Email’ by pressing down key twice.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi @Rammohan91

Thanks for your quick reply and Solution too
Great helping Hand
Regards
RaviDevaraj