Not able to select particular row in web application grid

I am try to select the row from the grid provided in my application but my workflow is only allowing to select the first row from the grid . In the Below screen shot I need to select the scale ID as per user input.

Buddy @shashank_dullu

Welcome to UiPath community buddy
you can use data scrapping that could help you resolve this buddy

for more details have a look at this url buddy. Kindly let know whether this works or if you face any issue…

Cheers

Thanks for the reply but i need to select the particular scale id as i will click on scale id for example 5 .it will redirect it to a new page . Shown below is the page which will open on clicking scale id 5.

Buddy @shashank_dullu

In that case you can use anchor base activty buddy, where in anchor you can keep find image activity (we can even use find element but as you are saying its not allowing to select them we can use image activities) and in base you can use click image activity

Can you please check if you can find selectors for each cell using UiExplorer. If yes then please check the selector for Scale ID column. If only the value is getting changed between cells then you can pass the value as variable.
if you have any concerns, please share selectors for any 4 scale IDs.

Hi Mahesh thanks for the help but i am taking input from user .scale no(sacle ID). as shown below.

selector for scale id 5- html app=‘chrome.exe’ htmlwindowname=‘businessunitstoremaint’ title=‘Store Maintenance’ />

<webctrl parentid=‘ctl00_main_RadTreeList1_ctl05__3’ tableCol=‘2’ tag=‘TD’ innertext=‘5’ parentclass=‘rtlA’

selector for scale id 3 - html app=‘chrome.exe’ htmlwindowname=‘businessunitstoremaint’ title=‘Store Maintenance’ />

<webctrl parentid=‘ctl00_main_RadTreeList1_ctl03__1’ tableCol=‘2’ tag=‘TD’ innertext=‘3’ parentclass=‘rtlA’

selector for scale id 1 - html app=‘chrome.exe’ htmlwindowname=‘businessunitstoremaint’ title=‘Store Maintenance’ />

<webctrl tableCol=‘2’ tag=‘TD’ innertext=‘1’ isleaf=‘1’ parentclass=‘rtlR’ parentid=‘ctl00_main_RadTreeList1_ctl02__0’ /

selector scale id 41 - html app=‘chrome.exe’ htmlwindowname=‘businessunitstoremaint’ title=‘Store Maintenance’ />

<webctrl parentid=‘ctl00_main_RadTreeList1_ctl14__12’ tableCol=‘2’ tag=‘TD’ innertext=‘41’ isleaf=‘1’ parentclass=‘rtlR’ /

these are the selectors

An on the basis of input it will take the scale ID. and click on scale id in the grid.

Hi @shashank_dullu - Please take a Highlight activity and pass below selectors to it and check if -

1. Highlights scaleID 5.
  2. Highlights scaleID 10.
  3. Highlights scaleID 42.

If yes then take user input in a variable and pass the variable as attribute value “innertext”.
If no then try to find more attribute which are same and make the selector work.