Not Able to select Item from list in Monster

Hi Team,

I am working on Monster.com website and stuck in “Exp (Year)” tab. Not able to Select item. Request you to give a best solution and also share Why and where i am doing mistake. Website Monster.xaml (11.9 KB)

Is it generating any error ? One of the reason could be dynamic selector, in that case use click image + type into combination to select an item from the drop down.

I have tries from Select item but this is throwing error “This Control does not support select Item”

How can it resolve…

See this sample, I have used two click activity one to open the dropdown and second one to select the experience you can enter exp dynamically 0,1,2,3 and so on -

Main.xaml (7.6 KB)

1 Like

Its static… How can make it dynamically. is there any thing where i can put my entry

Hi @komal_singh,

create intNextrecord integer datatype.

<html title='Job Vacancy - Latest Job Openings - Job Search Online - Monster *' /> <webctrl parentid='exp_container' tag='UL' /> <webctrl parentid='exp_container' tag='LI' aaname='"+intNextrecord.ToString()+"' />

then increment the value and do the process again

intNextrecord=intNextrecord+1

How you found the monster GUI to be quite unstable, changing weekly, breaking your automation?