Not able to run the program

receiving following error : please help
10:29:01:133 => [WARNING] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [6] SharpSvn.SvnInvalidNodeKindException: ‘C:\Users\ma394964\Documents\UiPath\test8’ is not a working copy
at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)
at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svn_error_t* error, Object targets)
at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler1 statusHandler) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection1& statuses)
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.<>c__DisplayClass53_1.b__0()
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.SVNClientAction(Func`1 action)
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.GetSvnStatus(String path)

Hi Manish,

Please close UiRobot.exe, restart Studio and try again. Let me know if you have the same after.

Also, do you have the latest 18.1 version?

i am using 2017.1 version

And could you please tell what are you automating? Excel, desktop, scraping etc. Or if there are no sensitive data, you can share the .xaml file here.

Does this error happen only with that one or with every process you want to run?

i am automating desktop, it is happening with every program which i run from UIPath.

Also i am not able to activate my Uipath software , do you think it would be the primary reson for this issue
Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: No Error
License status: Subscription Expired

today i download this software from UIpath

Yes, you have to activate the license.

So, you had Trial version before?

yes i guess but i did not used it

And now, have you installed the UiPathStudioSetup.exe file or the UiPathPlatform.msi file? And you chose the Start Free option?

It doesn’t matter if you’ve used it or not, if you have activated with the Trial key you received on the mail it means that you had 60 days of Trial which now have expired. - this is for the .msi

For the .exe, if you chose Start Free before, you have 12 weeks after which you have to renew you license here: UiPath

is there any other option because i have to try citrix and show it to my client.

I’ve stated the options above and i’m trying to help you here. But you didn’t give me an exact answer. Do you NOW have the .exe or the .msi? Did you previously have the .exe or the .msi? Have you ever activated it? And how?

I am having msi file , I guess i might activated it earlier when i was working with other organization and on other device. I do not have .exe.

Ok. So now what you have to do is fill the form here: Contact Technical Support. Select Service Request - Licensing. My colleagues will give you a trial extension.

ok that would help Ovi. Thank you so much for your help.

Thanks Ovi , i just submitted the request. just quick question how long i can use this trial version.

The trial version expires in 60 days. After this, you’ll have to request an extension.

ok i requested but i did not received any confirmation yet ,any idea how many days they usually took to response ticket. looks like “Sanya Bhasin” is working on my service request.

It’s way after midnight, so tomorrow you’ll be expected to get an answer.

perfectly fine, thank you so much for your promote response and quick help.