Not able to make changes and publish a package

Hi,

I have the community cloud version of Uipath. I have a package that used to run using an unattended bot. However, when I tried making changes to the package and re-publishing it. It throws the following error:

Here are the detailed logs:

Error: RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: There are no available licenses on the server.
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.d__3.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.d__6`1.MoveNext()

I am still able to run the previous versions of the package on my server and I do have the community type license for the bot.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Heli

@ren_n

Welcome to our uipath community.

Is the Robot machine connected with Orchestrator or not ?

@lakshman Yes it is connected with the orchestrator

@ren_n

Could you please help me with screenshots of UiPath Robot system tray and Robot page in Orchestrator. So that I can check and help you.

Hi @lakshman

Here are the screenshots:

@ren_n

Screenshot seems ok. It contains some sensitive information and because of that I deleted screenshots. And also did you assigned that Robot to environment or not ?

Note: Hide senstive information before posting from next time onwards.

1 Like

Thanks for deleting. I have assigned it to an environment. It is running for all the previously uploaded packages. It is when I try to publish any new package from Uipath studio, I get this error.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I m facing this issue while configuring my

It says i have total 2 licenses active.

I m not sure why this issue is occuring

@Anil_choudhary

I guess that robot machine contains two different versions of Uipath studio. Try to uninstall both and reinstall it.