Not able to find the UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business.ExcelApplicationCard activity

Hai i was searching for how to create pivot table then i got some link and downloaded example xml the xml has UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business.ExcelApplicationCard package but i was not able to find that in my studio manage packages but the xml file which i open has those activities and they are running in my project but not able to find if i want to get directly from activity list can any one help me

@bpt.teja1996

The Excel Business Excel Application Card activities are with StudioX, I believe you have opened your studio in Studio Pro / Studio

Change your profile as below

Click on the highlighted and once you select the UiPath StudioX then studio restarts and open in StudioX

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@Srini84 does it effect any of my automations already build
what is the basic difference between those 3

@bpt.teja1996

Usually we go with Studio / Studio Pro for Developers / Advance Developers

StudioX is for Citizens who are not technically strong

For more details on Studio X

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@Srini84 Can we use XML files build in studiox in studio or studio pro

@bpt.teja1996

For StudioX you can’t find any activities
Suggest to use UiPath Studio Pro and install UiPath.Web.Activities from Manage Packages

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@bpt.teja1996

in case of you want to use StudioX Activities in Studio do following:
grafik
grafik

StudioX developed automations can be opened in Studio. But changed modellings will not be compatible back to StudioX. So be carefully on this and take always a backup of your projects

1 Like

Thank you @ppr @Srini84 now i got it

Thank you @ppr @Srini84

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.