None of the overload groups have all their required/optional activity arguments configured. I get this error when I try to execute a SQL query and write the results to a data table

None of the overload groups have all their required/optional activity arguments configured. I get this error when I try to execute a SQL query and write the results to a data table

https://www.google.com/search?q=uipath+none+of+the+overload+groups+site:forum.uipath.com&safe=active&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS956US956&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiSzbr3gbTzAhWvVzABHaz-CjIQrQIoBHoECAcQBQ&biw=1920&bih=937&dpr=1

Still have the same error on the “Execute Query” part, is there something certain I need to do in the connection configuration?

Nevermind, found the solution. When you have the activity “connect” to connect to the SQL server you take the connection string and provider name and paste that in the properties for the “Execute Query” activity.

Or just don’t use the Connect activity, and configure the connection directly into the Execute activity. The intended use of Connect, from what I can tell, is if you want to run multiple queries, and possibly have multiple connections at one time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.