Non-production BOT issue

Hi All,

We developed one process in one of the development machine and published into Orchestrator and selected Robot Type as Development and also we are able to run in successfully.

Now we are doing UAT testing for this process in other machine and for this we used Non-production BOT and published into Orchestrator and selected Robot Type as Non-production.

We are triggering BOT from orchestrator and it is failing to perform some click activities and I tried with Simluate Type and SendWindowMessage options for that Click activity but no luck. Where as its running fine if we open the BOT machine after triggering it from Orchestrator. If we will minimize or Close the BOT machine it is getting failed.

Could you please help me in this to resolve the issue.

Odd, it should work the same as an unattended bot.

Make sure all your activities are utilising background activities.

What error are you getting when the bot runs?

1 Like

@CBlanchard

It is stopping there once BOT reached to that place. I tried with all options for that Click activity but no luck.

So its just stopping (i assume timing out)? not throwing an error?

It could be a selector issue…

@CBlanchard

Yes it’s not throwing any error.

Hey @lakshman

Just to make it more clear,
So in UAT, if the window the bot is working on is open in the machine it works fine. If it is minimized then it doesnt get the click activities right… that’s the problem right?

1 Like

@Lahiru.Fernando

Yes bro exactly.

If we will minimize or close UAT machine then BOT is not performing that Click activities. It is working fine when we keep open the UAT machine.

Is it correct behaviour for Non production BOT or something going wrong here ?