Node Login means?

Hi Everyone.

Would some one help me to understand about node login concept in UiPath.

Is it possible to access the UiPath studio more than 2 developers at the same time on different machines if I have a licence for the Enterprise edition?

Much appreciated for your help in advance.

Regards
Vishnu

Licensing

To make your deployments run even smoother, especially when we’re discussing large ones, we made a few changes to how licenses are consumed. Attended Robots use a named license , which is dependent on the number of users, regardless of the number of machines you are actually using. Unattended Robots use a node-locked license, which depends on the machines you deploy them on. If you are planning on deploying a High Density environment (Windows Server), each robot you have on a machine is counted. You can find out more if you take a look at the documentation.

https://www.uipath.com/product/release-notes/v2018

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

1 Like

Thank you so much for your quick response Karthik.

if the organization hires 10 UiPath developers to implement the workflows on UiPath Studio, so organization have to buy the 10 Enterprise Edition Licenses?

Is my understanding is correct?

Regards
Vishnu

Hi @winningvish

There are different ways of licensing. So UIPath academy had a course on licensing. Please refer to that for all your questions on licensing.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Hi Karthik,

Thank you for your kind reply. Will look into it as suggested.

Regards
Vishnu

1 Like