No transaction data, level 3, assignment 2

Bro,

I had a similar problem and it was actually a selector issue in GetTransactionData Workflow.

And @ClaytonM was glad to help me out here…

if you want to use a variable in your selector, you will want to edit it as a string. To do that, you need to close your Selector editor and open the Expression editor, which you can do by clicking in the Selector property and you’ll notice that the selector is surrounded by quotes.

Edit the string inside the property box, or delete a character and it will open the Expression editor to make it easier.

I would first get your selector back to normal as it was originally so you can edit it correctly.

Your selector string should end up looking like this:

"<webctrl aaname='"+in_TransactionNumber.ToString+"' tag='LI' />"

Regards,

Mahesh Lakshmipathy

Hey @Mahesh_Lakshmipathy, I guess you did not looked my workflow which I attached in my post. I already have same selector but still it not moving to next page and not getting any data.

Thank you
Navneet :slight_smile:
Happy Automation!

i am not able to see any prob in that, better you try using debug mode to see

1. TransactionNumber is getting updated i.e, it will start from 1 and incremented by 1 everytime

2. Transactionnumber is assigning value to TransactionItem

3. IMP : " Repeatforever is false for Element exists"

thanks

@NavneetPanpaliya I do not see any issue in the workflow it looks okay. Just verify that in_TransactionNumber is getting incremented after every transaction. Also @phyogananda Repeat Forever is property of On Element Appear not of Element Exists. I think you wrote it by mistake never mind.

1 Like

@phyogananda I verified, Repeat Forever is set to false in Process.xaml and @PrankurJoshi it seems in_TransactionNumber is not getting increment and it always showing 1, may be it is due to, workflow is not moving to next page.

Thank You,
Navneet

I am able to figure out the mistake and now workflow moves to next page.

Mistake was in GetTransactionData where I did not assigned return value for Out_TransactionItem.

After running Dispatcher workflow I am facing one issue that workflow does’t exist after getting all the queue items. I guess this is because there is no data in queue which I verified in orchestrator. I used highlighted queue name as in Config file as well as in Orchestrator. It seems I need to use InHouse_Process4 in both the places as well as in config file (Name/Value). Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thank You,
Navneet

@NavneetPanpaliya, I’m probably misinterpreting your idea but the Performer part is a separate program. You should have two main programs. After the dispatcher did its work, you run the performer. It’s not being invoked or run automatically. You run it manually

Hey @MGMKLML, I understood this part hence updated my above post but by that time you replied it. Please see my above post and suggest the resolution if you can.

Thank You,
Navneet

@NavneetPanpaliya, The Name column made so you could address it. It’s like a name of a variable. The Value column is what will be substituted. You have use the Queuename “InHouse_Process4” in both Orchestrator and config because this will allow you to use something like config(“OrchestratorQueueName”).ToString and it will substitute the value.

I also don’t get what you mean by “workflow doesn’t exist”.

Sorry I did typo mistake… I mean to say that “workflow doesn’t exit”, it keep log in to System1 site and moving through work item pages…

Also I am using same config statement which you mentioned above but I understood now that I need to change my queue name to InHouse_Process4 in orchestrator which will resolve my issue…

Thank You,

Navneet

Clear your queue before you run dispatcher every time. Log message in the start and end of workflow so that you can see where the script is failing in output pane

1 Like

Hello @PrankurJoshi, @MGMKLML, @phyogananda, @Mahesh_Lakshmipathy, @ClaytonM I am able to get the queue items but still facing one issue where Dispatcher workflow not getting stopped/exit after getting all work items in first run for all pages. Dispatcher workflow running 2 more times for 2nd and 3rd page in my case to get all the 8 work items but it should stop after 1st run as all 8 work items it added to queue in first run itself. Below is the final output I am getting.

I suspect issue should be either in "GetTransactionData’ or “Process” workflow but I believe it should be in “GetTransactionData” workflow. Please correct me if I am wrong. Attached below both the workflows for your reference. Please help let me to resolve this issue.

GetTransactionData.xaml (15.2 KB)

Process.xaml (14.3 KB)

Thank You,
Navneet :slight_smile:
Happy Automation!

Hey @ClaytonM,

Could you please help me & Navneeet here ?

Thanks!

did you solve this…?

Did you clear the queue before running dispatcher?

@PrankurJoshi and @phyogananda, Yes I always clearing queue before running dispatcher but still facing the same issue. Can you please verify my workflows attached in this post and let me know if anything is working in that?

Thank You,
Navneet

@NavneetPanpaliya,

Bro, is it working now ?

Hello @PrankurJoshi, @phyogananda, @ClaytonM, @MGMKLML,

Did you guys get chance to verify my workflows attached in below post? Request you to please verify and let me know if anything wrong in that.

Note: I am always clearing queue before running dispatcher but still facing the same issue and the output too.

Thank You,
Navneet
Happy Automation! :slight_smile:

i checked your workflow, but not able to find any problems in that.

Better you start with new Reframework template, and as you already have all the xaml files it wont take much time. this time follow Walkthrough with each details so incase if you made mistake last time you can rectify it.

thanks

I already rebuilt new workflow by following walkthrough with each details as mentioned but still facing same issue :slight_smile:

Thank You,
Navneet
Happy Automation! :slight_smile: