No such thing as a blank template for StudioX. You're probably using this wrongly

Such a great first week! :slight_smile: Just a question, does anyone know how I can open the working StudioX project that we see in the demo? When I want to open it I get the following message:

3 Likes

Hello,
I have to ask are you trying to open a project that you created with a previous version of StudioX ( 20.3 ) or the one that is available for download part of your academy training ?

Regards,
Dragos.

Also could you please provide us with the logs ? They are usually found in %localappdata%/UiPath/Logs
Regards,
Dragos.

Hello,

I’m using the one that is available for download as part of the academy training. I am sending you the logs, could you please confirm if they are correct?

Thanks a lot!

Logs.zip (116.4 KB)

Could you maybe post a screenshot of the lesson or the name of the file that is causing the issue?

Might that the academy resource are not all up to date and since lots of breaking changes were introduced might explain your error.
plese post here the link to the download so i can try it

1 Like

@Diana_Carolina_Limaco_Sil Hi, please ensure that you are extracting the ZIP folder files. I’ve seen the same error when user tried to open xaml file without extracting files first. You may use 7zip or winrar to do that.

1 Like