No robots defined!

Hello,
Thank you for your time to assist with this issue. I am trying to provision and connect a robot to the orchestrator, but I am getting an error that says: “No robots defined!” I followed the robot provision step by step correctly by providing user/domain and password etc. I am using Windows10 with local login. Here is a screenshot of the error. Any thoughts on what’s wrong?
Thanks again.

Hi @hmheimid,

Regards
Balamurugan

Thanks @balupad14 for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it not addressing same issue that I am having. Have that ever seen an error like mine?
Thanks,

@hmheimid,

Can you check the event viewer log ? some thing do you have related with this ?

Regards
Balamurugan

@balupad14,
Sorry, I am still a rooky and don’t know how to check the event viewer log. Any instruction of how to check it?
Thanks,

Hi @hmheimid,
Check it here.

https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/6-ways-to-open-event-viewer-in-windows-10.html

have to see in Windows Log -> Application.

Regards
Balamurugan

I am still struggling here. I still have this error. any other thought?
Thanks,

Hi @hmheimid,
Still are you facing the problem ?

Regards
Balamurugan

Hi @balupad14,
Yes, I am still facing the problem. I tried a lot of things including what you recommended, without yet finding a solution. Thanks for your assistance so far on this issue!
Housseine,

Hi @balupad14
I was able to resolve the issue by changing the name my pc from Housseine-Lenovo-PC to MyPC. I just thought to change the name of my PC as the last desperate try to do something different and it worked! I think this should not have happened.

Hi @hmheimid,
Good …

In the window showing above, not all of the characters (Housseine-Lenovo-PC) are included in the Machine Name box, just “HOUSSEINE-LENOV”. It’s possible there is a character limit (or an error in data entry). Machine names at my Company are all 11 characters and we haven’t had any issues. Your machine name was 19 characters before you changed it, but only 15 characters appeared in your window.

Thanks JennP! You think you nailed down the problem. That was the the exact issue! Thanks for this helpful explanation.

Housseine,