No processes available

Hello!
I had some processes set up and running normally. Yesterday they stopped appearing on my robots list locally. I can still run them all through Orchestrator.
What could have happened?

Hello!
I noticed that I don’t have a robot registered with Orchestrator, but when I try to register a new one, I get the message that it is already registered.
Does anyone know what may have happened?

@Gustavo_Lopes Check all the parameters once again , Machine name , robot ,environment , packages , Bot connection and process .

1 Like

@Vrushali_Gave, first of all, thanks for the feedback.
I looked at all these items that you commented on and I couldn’t find anything strange.
I had looked at the wrong place when I commented on the lack of the robot. In fact, it is configured.
I took screenshots of all the items you mentioned. I really don’t know what I could be doing wrong.
The machine configured here continues to show that the robot is connected, however, without any available process.
Do you recommend any procedure for this situation?

@Gustavo_Lopes Have you added robot in an environment?

@Vrushali_Gave, thank you very much for all your support.
What was missing was the complement to the Orchestrator URL.
I have always used it successfully as it was before, but probably after some updating it became necessary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.