How to resolve the error - No More RPA Developer/ Attended/ Development Robots Available. Please Update Your License! (#1900) ?
Issue Description: While trying to reset a password of one of our Orchestrators Users (a common user).
When the button UPDATE is clicked, one error message comes up on the screen informing that no more development Robots available. please update your license (#1900)
Background Check: Looking at licenses, 1 license for "RPA Developer - Named User" is present.
- Check if the Automation Cloud subscription is expired. If yes, reach out to us on this portal or the UiPath Sales representative to renew the same.
- Check if there are available Licenses for the User/Robot in Tenant -> License section of Orchestrator service.
- If the runtime information is not suffice or is not visible, navigate to Automation Cloud platform and check if the affected License type is assigned to the service or not. If not, allocate License to the same.
- In case of Modern folder, check if the User is mapped to Folder. If not, please assign the User to the Folder.
Navigate to Orchestrator service -> Tenant -> Folder -> Click on Folder -> Check/Add User
- Check the available purchased License and update the License type accordingly in Robot settings.
Navigate to Tenant -> Manage Users/Users -> Click More Actions -> Robot setup -> Updated License type.
Read More on:
- License Overallocation
- Allocating Robot/ Service Licenses to Tenants
- Legacy License Management
- Allotting License to Tenants
UiPath Forum: No More RPA Robots Available