No endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/UiPath/service/duplex/agent/<UserId>

Installer(.exe or .msi): Version 19.7.0

License type(Free, Trial/License code):

Studio/Robot version: Community Edition

Current behavior: UiPath Robot showing in Red not able to run.

Screenshot:

HI @kedar.gopi,

Usually, your robot tray turns red when it encounters an error or its not communicating with your orchestrator. Have you tried restarting your wifi?

1 Like

yes I restrated and also re Installed the UIPath software. still the same issue.

Below is the exception I am getting .

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.GetRobotConnectionStatus()
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.GetRobotConnectionStatus()
at UiPath.Service.Api.Client.UiPathDuplexProxyExtensions.BusyWaitForRobotConnectionStatus(UiPathDuplexProxy proxy)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Licensing.LicenseOrchestratorService.AcquireLicensedRobot()
08:37:25.6398 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [4] Info: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
08:37:25.6398 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [4] Info: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: NoLicenseAvailable, ActivationId: , LicenseCode: , Version: , StartDate: 0, EndDate: 0, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 0, BundleCode: , SubscriptionCode: .

@kedar.gopi

I guess two Uipath installed in your machine.

If yes then try to install one uipath and then try once.

Hi @kedar.gopi

I had several same situarions, your UiRobot service stpped working. Please go to Task Manage, then just click on “services” tab and find UiRobot service, right click and select “start” and that’s it.

Cheers!

I didin’t see the UiRobot Service in services. I think communitiy edition not having UiRobot Service under services. Please see the attachment.

No Only one was installed.

1 Like

Each time whenever I restart my Virtual machine I am getting this error and it makes UIRobot to Red.

“There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/UiPath/service/duplex/agent/ that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.”

I used to uninstall and installing again is working. Is there ay other solution for it. It is taking so much time to resume my work.

It is working fine after running the UiRobot in Administrator Mode. Thanks to all.