No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.20.79:443

we are getting above error while creating ticket with your product team ,

Can you forward this ticket with product team

after testing we are looking to buy this product.

ive passed your license code to our dealhub team. i’ll let you know as soon as i hear from them. unfortunately, i cannot create a ticket on your behalf. however, if you have a sales rep/customer success manager/technical account manager, they should be able to assist you so please reach out to them for help

we are waiting for reply

thanks for your patience. looks like your license code is valid, I got it checked out by the team. Can you try to file the ticket under orchestrator and not insights?

till we are getting same error

can you pls share my Mobile no to your team so they can reach me .

mobile no : 9846303210

can you please contact your sales rep for assistance?

Please share your sale rep contact details so we can reach them for further …

this would be your sales representative who you work with from uipath.

Failed to setup client|System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server

Unable to connect to the remote server No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.20.83:443 2020-09-22 03:45:06.0599|ERROR|CustomizeBrandingCommand|System.ApplicationException: Failed to Authenticate HTTP client at UiPath.Analytics.CustomizeSisense.Command.CustomizeBrandingCommand.d__3.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Analytics.CustomizeSisense.Command.CommandBase.d__11.MoveNext()|System.ApplicationException: Failed to Authenticate HTTP client at UiPath.Analytics.CustomizeSisense.Command.CustomizeBrandingCommand.d__3.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Analytics.CustomizeSisense.Command.CommandBase.d__11.MoveNext()

Please assist with this error, while installing the Uipath Insights.