"No condition defined" stops robot

Dear community,

I searched for similar cases but could not find anything. I hope someone can help me with my issue.

I am stuck with this notification when I try to run my robot:
“No condition defined” (show up at the black indicator)

This happens in two instances:

1) Using the “Get Outlook Mail Messages” activity
I don’t know what I do wrong here. I used it the same way before and it worked.

Properties:
Image to be added later (new users can only attach one image)
Variables:

2) Assigning a list to a list of objects:
Here I hand over a list of XML values {…,…,…,…} to another list via the “Add to collection” activity.

Properties:

Variables:

In both cases, the run of the robot stops with the corresponding element being shown as “faulted”.

I don’t know how to fix this, so I am happy for every help I can get.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Jonas

Get Email Messages variables:

Get Email messages properties:
M_Properties

Add to collection variables:

Add to collection properties:

Can you try putting the Account property in as well? It should be the email address where you have that Mailbox folder.

For the second one I am not so sure, but can you change the type argument to XDocument? never worked with this before so could it be the Item syntax is wrong? Can you show the error message that comes up?

Thanks for your reply Bogdan!

To the Outlook activity: Unfortunately entering my email account does not help. :frowning:

Regarding the second one: The error message is hidden in the little black arrow on the left of the activity and says “No condition defined”.
Do you mean change the list variable type from List to List?
The other values

Ok for the first one, silly question, do you have Outlook installed and configured on the machine?

Second one: Change the TypeArgument from Object to the type XDocument just like the XDocDelNote variable?

Hi Bogdan, thanks for your answer and sorry for my late reply.

Yes Outlook is installed and I am logged in with my account. I used the activity before and it worked just fine… :confused:

Trying to change the List variables to XDoc unfortunately does not work - it leads to a compiler error. I fact it should be okay with objects as the variables inside the list, as I only hand over the values of individual XML elements. Or am I wrong?

Thanks!

Dear all,
I could solve those issues:

1. The email folder needed a backslash instead of a slash
  2. Lists must be declared before being handed into other lists

Thanks for helping @bogdan.nastase!
Jonas

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m having the same problem with a simple Find Element activity. Any idea what might be causing it?

Hi All,

It appear should be a uipath problem . beacuse in some cases uipath doesn’t show any help or logging if some variables o data are incorrect. It just freez at all