How to troubleshoot if New users are not able to change the password?
This error comes if the identity server is enabled but not configured correctly. The orchestrator URL will not get redirected to the identity server and when you try to change the password it will throw the error.
- Please verify that the identity server is enabled and orchestrator URL is redirecting to it.
- Ensure that the below setting is true in UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file-
<add key="ExternalAuth.System.OpenIdConnect.Enabled" value="true" />
- Please ensure that the URLs in the config file and DB are correct as per our documentation which can be found here
- Ensure that the client ID and secrets are correct.
- Reset the IIS once if any changes has been done.