New UiPath MVPs?

Hi guys!
I visited UiPath Connect! just now and I noticed that there are new MVPs.
Congrats!

4 Likes

Hello @Milbert_Dacudao

Yeah… I just noticed that too… I wonder why they didnt announce the new MVP’s…

Congratulations for all the guys who got selected as MVP’s…

Looking forward to get in touch with them…

3 Likes

Yes. Me too.Congratulations new MVP’s…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi,

These new MVP people (including me) are certified as “UiPath Japan MVP 2019” by UiPath K.K.(UiPath in Japan).
“UiPath Japan MVP program” is different from “UiPath Global MVP Program”, but it seems UiPath categolize both same as “MVP”. I also surprised because I have not heard it in advance.

Regards,

Yoichi

6 Likes

Hi @Yoichi,
Again congratulations. Can you share your MVP program experience with US.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Congratulations @Yoichi

yeah… please share your MVP experience with us… what was the steps to follow to become a MVP Japan… and how the program is different from the global MVP program… It would help lot of people here looking to become MVP’s in the future :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you @balupad14 @Lahiru.Fernando

FYI, UiPath KK just posted a
blog regarding Japan MVP people. (Japanese page)

And it’s going to be held lightning talks event by them in the evening of Forward III Japan Oct 30.

I might be able to share it later.

Regards,

3 Likes

Hi @Yoichi,

I read the link. It is really great full. In the blog shows each person involvement. The Digital Marketing Japan has explained it very well. Congratulations. And I thank to @Milbert_Dacudao and @Lahiru.Fernando shared their opinions.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for your interest in the MVP program!!
The global MVP program application will open very soon, so stay tuned! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It is great and good news @judylee :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hey @judylee

That’s great news… thank you so much for sharing it…