New Topic Can't Continue

I want to create a new topic about feedback to the Academy Course. After I filled in the information, there’s no “Next” button show out and I can’t continue.
Please advise.

Hey!

Select the course to others or something else then only the next button will appear…

By the way give the feedback from here

Regards,
NaNi

I’ve send the feedback to UiPath team by using your link.
But I think this should be a bug and need to be solved from the Forum software team.
Thanks.

Hey!

Provide something in the select category and check the result.

We must choose any one option from the drop-down then only the next option will appear…

If still not appear the button will tag the respected person…

Try this and let me know

Regards,
NaNi

The “Specific Course” is an option:

There’re three options, when selecting the other two options, the Next button will show out. I tried again, when select “Specific Course”, the next button doesn’t show out.

Hi @AndrewGuo

You must need to give the course that are available in the list.

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Hi @AndrewGuo

Thank you for your feedback! Your issue seems to be related to a small to-do item that we have to perform, and that is to update the list of courses available as part of that third selection box “Which academy course is it about?”.

It looks like the course you wanted to mention is not on the list, which is totally our bad and we’ll have a look at it.

As a temporary workaround, you can select some other course to advance in the wizard, and then correct it afterwards in the Topic Composer that will open (the wizard simply pre-fills the composer, but you are free to adapt anything there afterwards).

@loginerror Sounds good. Thanks for the tip.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.