New series of technical webinars (recordings included)!

03.12.2019 Regeister here -link doesn’t allow to watch webinar afterwards. Any idea why or is it available elsewhere?

1 Like

Webinar recordings will be uploaded as soon as possible :slight_smile:

13 Likes

If you haven’t watched these yet, I thoroughly recommend. I’ve watched the second webinar now and both are AMAZING! Such a great job, well done to all presenters! You will not find such knowledgeable explanations anywhere else. :black_heart:

6 Likes

Great.:heart:

4 Likes

It was just notified that the Recordings will be available in this forum post latest by December 17th 2019.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What abut the QnA(s) for each of the Webinars? Where are they located and how can we access them?

2 Likes

Q&A will taken some time to put together and provide the right answers. We will be sharing the list for each session in the upcoming period.

Recording of our Desktop Platform session is now available. Others will follow shortly.

10 Likes

@rstaylor62, the first and second webinars are available…

5 Likes

@ Fer , Could you please share the links ? Thx

3 Likes

@hsendel, actually it’s in the first post of this topic.

UiPath 2019.10 Desktop Platform

UiPath Orchestrator 2019.10 & Cloud Platform

7 Likes

Ah Yes, Thanks… I didn’t recognize that the schedule on the top was updated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 more webinars available.

UiPath Attended Automation

UiPath Explorer Family Part 1

4 Likes

Wow new updates!

4 Likes

Loving this webinar series! so much useful information being shared and also good to see responses to questions throughout each one :grin:

5 Likes

I cannot access the 5th video, it does not allow me to login. Is there any one else with dificulty?

Should be OK now.

Hy Alex, I tried again but when I click the subscribe button nothing happens. There is like a timeout.

@AlexF These are great! Please advise how we can get the presentation materials . Thank you!

One more webinar available

Enhanced automation capabilities

4 Likes

Thanks

1 Like