New series of technical webinars (recordings included)!

UiPath Chatbots integrations are amazing. We are starting preparing demos for clients.

4 Likes

Hey @usmankhan

Do you have any documentation or anything like that which you can share so we also can see how chatbots work with Uipath

4 Likes

It was shared by Uipath for a private preview. It’s not public yet.

3 Likes

Hi, what is the duration of these?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Hey @Lahiru.Fernando!

UiPath is releasing an integration with DialogFlow, which is now at private preview state.

Are you registered for Insider Preview? There you can get the docs and a demo video.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m interested in the insider preview… I think I joined for it… not sure whether I got the notice on that… I should try it out .

4 Likes

For sure! It’s that one place where you can get the information about new things before they are available.

3 Likes

Hi! This is my first time registering to this. Should I install a camera? Or a headphones will do?

2 Likes

Hi @caduque

I am sure headphones will be enough. It is up to you though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great idea, always good to stay up to date with the new features in UiPath

2 Likes

Cool:boom:

2 Likes

bongdalu thanks you
các bạn thích bóng đá theo dõi bongdalu nhé

1 Like

Hello @AlexF @loginerror ! How do I find a recording of the first webinar on this page - https://www.uipath.com/solutions/webinars ? There is no search or sort option…

Can you just update the very first post with the links to recordings, so it’s easy to find?

:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

This is exactly what we plan to do. After each series we will choose one recording and share it under the initial post.

5 Likes

Yes. It is very good idea. Because so many people are not able to attend it at right time.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi @Syed_Pasha,

me and @Ishmeet_Bindra did some work on webhooks. You can contact us.

Thanks,
Manoj Batra

3 Likes

Cool. New sets of training to look forward to. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @AlexF, I couldn’t attend the first webinar. May I ask when would the recording be ready to download, exactly?

Thanks

3 Likes

Dears, There is no link to this recording in available list, Is it uploaded or not yet ? I see only Upcoming & On-Demand Webinars.

3 Likes