New machine with nothing

If I have a new machine on which I have had to install everything from chrome, UiPath, python, etc… What do I need to run Python Scope? Currently it does not give any errors but the execution does not go into Python Scope it just sits there waiting for something, the configuration I have is:
Path: “C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.24.1\apps\Python39”.
Target: 64x
Version: Python 3.9

I attach a picture of the blocking that occurs in the program when it reaches the Python Scope, at the beginning it prints numbers from 0 to 5 in a loop and just when it has to print something inside Python Scope it does not do it, it never gets to enter this activity.

I went through the same problem, I was using a new project in “Windows” mode and I was not successful when using Python.

I created a new project in “Windows-Legacy” mode and it worked perfectly

Yes but windows-legacy it’s being eliminated and it won’t be available in the future :frowning:

Hi @mmarcos

Would you mind sharing a project that reproduces this issue, including a sample Python script that is causing the issue for you?

EDIT
Could you please make sure you follow this solution and double check if it helps?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.