New Associate and and Advance RPA Developer Certification

I know that 2 new certifications now exist and that you have to pay for them, they are:

• UiPath RPA Associate v1.0 (UiPath-RPAv1)
  • UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 (UiPath-ARDv1)

In previous free certifications you had to create a workflow and upload it to UiPath.

My question is are there any practical tasks/challenges in these certification exams or are they all a mix of question styles? Do we need to send a workflow to UiPath at the end of any of the new certification exams?

I had heard there was now no practical parts to the certifications anymore but it would be good to confirm.

Thanks in advance.

I am seeing quite a few questions about the format of the new certification exams as per my question above.
It would be good to know the format so I/we can do additional preparation for certification exams over and above the practice tests.
Thanks in advance.

Hi.

Can you say us the url or other site where have you doing the practice ?
Thanks

Regards

1 Like

@jlunaher,
UiPath provides some links to practice exams for RPA Associate and Advanced RPA Developer as per links below.

UiPath RPA Associate v1.0 Practice Test

UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Practice Test

Thanks.

You can check out our FAQ to get more clarity around the type of questions the exam includes. https://www.uipath.com/hubfs/ja/web/academy/FAQ%20/UiPath%20Certified%20Professional%20-%20FAQs%20v1.0.pdf - first question on page 5.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.