.NET runtime errors frequently occur when running robots in a remote desktop environment.
The following error is recorded in Event Viewer’s log.
- .Net Runtime: Process was aborted due to an unhandled exception.
- ApplicationError: Name of the application in which the problem occurred: 'UiRobot.exe
Name of the failing module: aahook.dll_unloaded
- UiPath: Job “robot name” stopped due to unexpected process termination!
The situation when this error occurred is as follows.
- Log on as another user Open the CSV file or UiPath log file referenced by the robot Log on again as the original user
- Implement “delay until time” Activity in “While” Activity and process at designated time every day Logon to Remote Desktop after Robo processing is completed once
Is there any way to resolve this error?
Thank you in advance