Need to update the orchestrator queue on daily basis and the date should be shown

Hi Folks,

I Need to update the orchestrator queue on daily basis and the date should be shown in it.

please help on this.

Regards,
Sharu

Hello @sharu_priya

Create a dispatcher process to add the queue items. You can create a time based trigger to run the process on a daily basis.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your reply @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

I have created the dispatcher bot and i do not know where to see that.

Click on 3 dots corresponding to the queue name and u will able to see the queue items in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you have created the queue. If you are adding the data to a particular queue you will be able to see the items in new status in the Queue. Click on the 3 dots and click on transaction

2 Likes

Thank you @Rahul_Unnikrishnan and @NIVED_NAMBIAR

I have seen the transaction, but where the date is mentioned.

Correct me if my Question is wrong.

@sharu_priya

where u need to mention the dates ?

could u please clarify on this ?

1 Like

You will be able to view the datat as below. For that open each transaction. You cannot view all the data directly in the transaction page.

1 Like

If you want to view when the data has uploaded to the queue, maybe you can create a new column in the queue for the date of adding.

1 Like

is it possible to add? As far as I can tell, there is no such column as date, nor can we add one.

No…Here in the queue structure you wnot able to add the Date. Instead while uploading the data to the queue , add data for the date f creation also.

You can refer to the below post for a reference.

Thank you so much yaar.

This seems to be fine. Let me try tomorrow and update you the status.

1 Like

Never Mind the stupid Questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.