Need to resolve the issue in my first project

I have reviewed Project which is created two years back, When I open old project in my updated Uipath, I received below error log. Could you please someone help to resolve the issue asap.

I have attached the XML file which throwing the Error.

France-Flow.xaml (131.3 KB)

@ramesh.s

Check the Project Tab and update the packages accordingly

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply,

Can you let me know what kind of Package the need to install because I have tried all the package. Can you specify that package name??

Regards
Ramesh

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Can you go through my attached Project and let me know what kind of Package I need to update to resolve this missing activity… Your help is very needy.

I have already tried all the package still I am facing this issue in my Uipath system??

Regards,
Ramesh

@Ramesh_San

Can you share your original project.json file also?

Thanks

@ramesh.s

Everything was loaded correctly

I didn’t able to get your scenario

Thanks