Need to remove mail ids based on list

Hi,
I am trying to create an automation for excel.
The activities that excel should do:
remove mail ids based on the list provided.
remove mail ids based on the domain i.e if email id is mail@uipath.com, it should remove all the mail ids that has the domain @uipath.com
remove data corresponding to company name i.e. if company name is Uipath, all the mail ids corresponding to that company has to be deleted.

Kindly help. Thank you

Hello @Inkittuserme_i I would like to help you, Can you share the Excel file in order to create a workflow

Regarsd

Hey @Inkittuserme_i !!Do you want a VBA solution? I can provide you with an Easy-to-implement UiPath solution!

Let me know!

Yes pls. Kindly provide me a solution/model to proceed

Hi @Inkittuserme_i

If Possible can you share the share the screenshot of the Expected Result value?

Regards

Data: This is the input data
INTEL npwhrindia@intel.com
ORACLE naveen.vemula@oracle.com
ORACLE suman.rajeev@oracle.com.
LUCENT hrindia@lucent.com
SONY dreamjob@sisc.in.sony.com.sg
HUGHES hsshr@hss.hns.com
HUGHES hughes@gmail.com
TCS recruitment@blore.tcs.co.in
TCS careers@blore.tcs.co.in

email ids to be removed data:(This file will only have email ids. No company name)
careers@blore.tcs.co.in
hsshr@hss.hns.com

In the above scenario, i can check duplicates and remove corresponding mail ids. But, i get stuck in 2 scenarios

1. The company TCS has 2 mail ids. I need to remove both the mail ids(it has to be achieved with reference to the domain i.e. after checking @blore.tcs.co.in)
  2. HUGHES company has a gmail id, for which i cant implement by referring domain, and i have to read the company name and completely delete it.

Expected result will be(with reference to input file):

Kindly help me.

yea. that would help me. thank you

Data: This is the input data
HUGHES hsshr@hss.hns.com
HUGHES hughes@gmail.com
TCS recruitment@blore.tcs.co.in
TCS careers@blore.tcs.co.in

email ids to be removed data:(This file will only have email ids. No company name)
careers@blore.tcs.co.in
hsshr@hss.hns.com

In the above scenario, i can check duplicates and remove corresponding mail ids. But, i get stuck in 2 scenarios

1. The company TCS has 2 mail ids. I need to remove both the mail ids(it has to be achieved with reference to the domain i.e. after checking @blore.tcs.co.in)
  2. HUGHES company has a gmail id, for which i cant implement by referring domain, and i have to read the company name and completely delete it.

Expected result will be(with reference to input file):

Kindly help me.

Hi @Inkittuserme_i

Can you try this please

Thanks
Ashwin.S