Need to add border for screenshot

Hi Team,

As per my requirement, I need to take screenshot and highlight the border like below

Can someone help me in achieving this using uipath

Regards,
Revathi

Hello
maybe you can try the Uipath package.

output

Hi @Mulya_Habibi_Tullah,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried installing the package but still I am not getting border for the screenshot.
Basically, i am looking for screenshot which looks like below

Regards,
Revathi

What is the next process you have to follow after taking the screen shot of the screen, like inserting in Word, Excel or PPT?

Hi @ManiPrajwal_K,

I want to insert in word document

Regards,
Revathi

screenshots whatever I am capturing doesn’t have border but i want border for my screenshots.

Yes yes… I got it usually Screenshots don’t get a border because it is an additional property of the image.

To give you a start, you can use the below VBA Script to create the Border for the images in Word document.

Sub Border()
    Dim i As Long, j As Long
    With ActiveDocument.Range
        For i = 1 To .InlineShapes.Count
            With .InlineShapes(i)
                .Borders(1).LineStyle = wdLineStyleSingle
                .Borders(1).Color = wdColorAutomatic
            End With
        Next i
    End With
End Sub

You can edit the above script according to your requirement like:
To increase the border width add this property in your With properties - .Borders(1).LineWidth = wdLineWidth225pt

1 Like

Can i use it under word application scope because it is giving me error that i need to use it under excel application scope

You can use Invoke VBScript activity inside the Word Application Scope.
or
You can refer to this activity Go here

1 Like

@ManiPrajwal_K

Thankyou. Actually i am new to Uipath so can you please show me an example of invoke VB script

Regards,
Revathi

Hi @ManiPrajwal_K

I have added this script in vbs file and i am invoking using invoke VBScript activity but changes are not getting reflected. Below is the uipath code which I have added. Request you to help me in resolving this.

Thanks,
Revathi

Hey @revathineelima, Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, I too had noticed this issue.

Have you seen the alternate process with provided custom activities?