Need Specific data table

Description

I have the data in the excel in column “A” as below:

RUPA SATYA LIMITED Medchal,HYDERABAD Prasanna 1234567890 Rupa@gmail.com 22/04/2024
THANKS SPENDING Secunderabad,Hyderabad Satya 0123456789 Thanks@gmail.com 24/02/2024
INC
Hyperlink limited ramagundam,hyderabad venkata 646- 474647467 hyperlink@gmail.com 07/04/2023

Note: the third “INC” belongs to second example THANKS SPENDING however the “INC” is coming in new line in the excel.

Link

Date

2024-07-04

Related UiPath products

Orchestrator

Hi ,

what are you actually looking for ??

Hi @satyarohith2020

Your query is quite confusing, could you be more specific…?

Hi @satyarohith2020

Try this

Code:

For Each row1 As DataRow In dt.Rows
       row1("Data") = row1("Data").ToString.ReplaceLineEndings(" ")
Next

Input:

Output:

Regards,

I need this data in the excel sheet with headers in different columns s below

Name
RUPA SATYA LIMITED
City
Medchal, HYDERABAD
Contact
Prasanna
Phone Number
Email
Rupa@gmail.com
Date

Note: the data present in the single column has no specific delimiter hence it is hard to make the text into multiple columns

Please provide me the solution. Thank you

@satyarohith2020

Can you try the below

Sequence10.xaml (17.7 KB)

Input:

Output:

Regards,

i am unable to open the sequence , could you please post the screenshots. Sorry for asking.

opened this file in another windows. Screenshots not required. Thank you. will try ths and get back

1 Like

its showing error at input assign activity that “column data does not belong to table data table”

@satyarohith2020

You have to give your column name

Regards,

I dont have any column header in the file, please let me know how to create a header for this excel data

i created manually and ran the workflow however its not giving the actual output, might be there is some pattern issue. I got email id and phone. number in the 3rd and 4th columns.

RUPA, SATYA & LIMITED. Medchal,HYDERABAD Prasanna 1234567890

in the above example, we have & , . symbols. how do we write regex pattern for those. could you please help me

Hie @satyarohith2020 i upload the screenshots hope it help cheers to Automation.
input sheet

output sheet

Read date to read that input data and build date for storing output .

storing column data in a varible and doing split string manipulation

and in the end store all the data in the add data row and write the output using write range