Need help with error

hey there,

I’m new to UIPath Studio and running through the academy but not getting very far as getting constant errors, here is an example from running a message box:

19.5.0+Branch.master.Sha.a03bc4726ca82b7bb3addb0d04106dc150b31fba

The message with Action ‘Bing’ cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

System.ServiceModel.ActionNotSupportedException: The message with Action ‘Bing’ cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.SubscribeToEvents(ServiceEventsFilter filter)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.StartJob(JobModel job, Nullable1 eventSubscription, String password) at UiPath.Models.DebuggerProxy.StartJob(JobModel job, Nullable1 eventSubscription, String password)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.RobotStudioBridge.Execute(WorkflowDocument document, Boolean isDebugging)

Wondering if it’s my install?

Any help appreciated.

Hi @pmcgee,
Welcome to the Community!
Can you describe a little what you doing to provide to this error? At which step it’s crashing? Show us please the fragment of workflow and output console (hide sensitive data) when it comes to the problem.

Hi Pablito,

Thanks and thanks for the reply.

I was just running through the basic training - creating a message box and running it:

I’ve tested it on another computer, so I don’t think it is user error. I’m using a renewed community licence, so wondering if there was an issue with the install?

Is “Name” in your project a variable? I’m asking because Message Box text need to be quoted unless it’s string type variable.

Regarding licensing it can be also the case. Please also try to disconnect robot with Orchestrator if you have it configured and check also if you have the newest .Net Framework installed.