Need Help to Create full UiPath Package

Hello everyone, i am a RPA developer.

I am creating custom activities for UiPath from last 2 months, and i created some activities for a particular application. As all the activities are for same application, i want to make an activity suite, which currently has been achieved by having multiple classes inside a single namespace.

Additionally, I am looking to have some more features(all from OOP’s) like security, code re usability etc. to be included at suite level so as to increase the code readability and maintainability
I explored in-build studio packages and found .dll’s structure(As shown in figure)!

I want to understand the how to achieve this file structure and organisation and its significance.

So, i want some good references and guidance to arrange my code in both VS and Nuget package Explorer.

@lavinia.nastase and @radu_bucur I was using your webinar as a reference and it has helped me gain a basic understanding…now, I want additional help to scale up

Hi,

Activities Package for UiPath is based on NuGet. So, the following links might help you about NuGet.

And you can also use UiPath Activity set extension for VS as the following.
It helps you to understand structure of activities dll.

Regards,

2 Likes

Hello Yochi, thanks for the reply.
This is exactly i was searching for.

1 Like

Hi again, now i am trying to work on UiPath Activity Creator.
While adding project in a blank solution below errors occur

which is causing unfinished project structure. Like below

Any solution?

Hi,

I haven’t faced these problems.

Perhaps you should contact and/or report these issue to the creator.
https://go.uipath.com/ja/component/activity-set-creator

Regards,

1 Like

Ok thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@AnkitRawat, please follow the steps in our 5 min tutorial to make the extension work. I know there are certain actions that cause it to fail, but this way should work

https://docs.uipath.com/integrations/docs/quick-start

1 Like