Need assistance create my first peoject

I am trying to create new and my first project, I am trying to build something where it should capture / click through the website, but i am facing some issues… can anyone help me…

Email: ahmedaqib4u@gmail.com

Sure! Share your issues and the forum members would be able to guide you to resolve those issues.

Hi Aqib - You can use Recorder option in studio, where it will capture all your actions and provide you with a skeleton sequence, where you can modify according to you requirement.

Sure @AqibAhmed SHare us your issues and the forum developers would help/guide to complete your first project successfully :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Jay

Hi Pruthvi,

I am Making a project - Initially it should open a Web page - I am able to it make it through “Open browser” , Further it has to perform few actions like click on a option within mouse click ( I was able to do it using mouse click) then there is a drop down from which i have to select open more option, which i am not able to do due to because mouse click is captured in seconds, even if delay i am not able to capture intended option :frowning:

Hi Jayadheep,

I am Making a project - Initially it should open a Web page - I am able to it make it through “Open browser” , Further it has to perform few actions like click on a option within mouse click ( I was able to do it using mouse click) then there is a drop down from which i have to select open more option, which i am not able to do due to because mouse click is captured in seconds, even if delay i am not able to capture intended option :frowning:

[quote=“AqibAhmed, post:5, topic:73462, full:true”]
Hi Pruthvi,

Hi Kaderms,

I am Making a project - Initially it should open a Web page - I am able to it make it through “Open browser” , Further it has to perform few actions like click on a option within mouse click ( I was able to do it using mouse click) then there is a drop down from which i have to select open more option, which i am not able to do due to because mouse click is captured in seconds, even if delay i am not able to capture intended option

Hi Aqib- In that case use Element Exist Activity and wait for that particular element to be available. And then perform required actions.

You can use Select Item activity to choose from a drop down.
You can refer this doc to start with.

Dear Pruthivi,

Apologies but i did not understand it, can i get get in touch with your over phone?