Need assist to get back remove unused (Uipath)

Hi Guys, I need urgent suggestion. I will get it then it will be very helpful for me.
Unfortunately I clicked “remove unused workflow” . Actually though are removed that’s are needed. Is there any chance to get back workflows though are removed by using this option “remove unused workflow”. Please assist me urgent @Uiparh

Thanks

Hi @rsr,

I would suggest to check Recycle bin to recover the file.

You should be able to recover this file like any other files on system.

Regards
Sonali

Hi Sonali, Thanks for comment.
I have checked it previous but in client machine didn’t access recycle bin; any others way from studio?

@rsr

Is the project installed (robot) on production or any other place?

not deployed yet

Hi @rsr,

I might be jumping the gun here, but it think if you have not used any version control and the recycle bin is empty ( some client server delete recycle bin and user settings on restart), I am afraid UiPath might have deleted the files permanently.

My previous tests show that delete activity within studio uses Shift+Delete on files.

In your case, you manually delete unused workflows but UiPath may have used the same code as the Delete File activity, which is shift+delete all unused workflows.

If you don’t see the workflows in recycle bin and have not used a version control tool, you may have lost the workflows forever.

Don’t worry, this is a hard lesson and this time will pass. Please do use some version control tool as soon as possible.

Good luck to you.

1 Like

@rsr,

In that case, it might be difficult. Only possible to get it via client.

But if it’s not too hard of a deal, may be go by developing again?

And also as @jeevith recommended, I would also say using version control would really be a saviour to avoid such instances going forward :slight_smile:

Regards
Sonali

Hi Sonali , done by myself. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.