Need assist in REframework (unique reference)

@Jesmine

Just follow the below logic [ I had added the logic in simple way to get the idea of doing it ]

Workflow 1 : Adding the data to queue [ excel, and web data uploaded to same queue item]

1. created a xaml file for this process [ named as Uploading the data to queue.xaml]

1. in the xaml file, create a sequence which extract the data from web which is to be stored in queue

2. create another sequence which extract the data from excel

3. Use add to queue item to add the two data into same queue with specific reference to the data which needs to be fed to app1 and app2 respectively,

In add to queue item in collection properties as shown below

here web_data is the data extracted from web [ as discuused in step 1]

excel_data is the data extracted from excel

as u can see, for the same queue item , i am adding both data in respective reference of app1, and app2

so if u want to access the data for the app1 or app2 while processing the transaction , u can use respective references under same queue name

Placing the xaml file in the init stage like this :

Get transaction section is same normal cases

in process section , we can see how we can extract the data corresponding to each reference

Process.xaml

Now u can see there are two sequences one for entering data to app1, and other for app2 for every iteration

So for demonstartion, i had used writeline activity to show how u can retrive the data from queue for app1 and app2

For Retrieving the data from queue for app1
use the following : in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent(“app1”).ToString

For Retrieving the data from queue for app1
use the following : in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent(“app2”).ToString

I think it would easy way for you to work out with this logic

Attaching the workflow for reference :

Sample_1.zip (1020.2 KB)

Sorry for delayed response too

Regards,

Nived N

Happy Automation

Hi @Jesmine

Regarding unique reference ,

u can make the combination of the data from web and excel and then try with same concept with the answer i shared

Regards,

Nived N

Happy Automation

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.