I have list of URLs in excel sheet.
it must hit each url.
But in same tab and not in new tab.
hit first url do some activity and go for second one and so on.
Can this also be done in background
You can follow the below steps.
- Use read range to read the url’s in the excel to a datatable
- Use open browser activity with a blank URL for now
- Use a For Each Row activity to loop through the datatable
- Within the loop, use attach browser activity
- Within the attach browser activity, use the Navigate To activity and give the URL you need to get to from the row(“URL”).ToString
- Now perform your activities…
Thank You How to make entire project to run in background
enable the hidden property of the open and attach browser activities to open in the background.
and for the activities you plan to perform like click and type, enable simulate click and simulate type properties… that would enable to you make it run in the background
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.