My robot depends on some local packages. How to ship them from studio to a machine without studio?

My robot is using Computer vision local sever package, and in my studio, I have installed it and configured to use it successfully. I can use table extraction, OCR without internet in my studio.
But the problem come when I try to publish it to client machine. This machine can’t connect to internet too, and my published robot doens’t combine Computer vision local sever packages, so client machine doesn’t have any Computer vision local sever packages to run my robot. It always return error Response from server is not valid.
How can I fix it ? Do I need to install studio in client machine, then use studio and internet to get Computer vision local sever packages ? please help

@Nguyen_tuan_anh

From the dev machine you can try copying the packages to the prod machine or the client machine…

Packages are generally downloded to .nuget

Cheers

Hi,

FYI, one of the laziest (easiest) ways is to copy all the files and folder from C:\users\[username]\.nuget\packages in PC which can be run it successfully to same place in PC which is installed robot.

Regards,

If the response is “SErver not valid” most probably the package is installed but a dependecy is not. Please check the troubleshooting section from your link on the client machine.

"In order to run correctly, UiPath.ComputerVision.LocalServer needs the Visual C++ Redistributables for 2015-2019 for both x64 and x86 systems installed on the operating system where you want to use it. You can find the latest versions here.

If you’re using the UiPath.ComputerVision.LocalServer package and you’re encountering a Response from server is not valid error, the most probable explanation is that the local server executable is being blocked by an antivirus software. Please check that
UiPath.CVLocalServer.Host.exe from CurrentUser\.nuget\packages\uipath.computervision.localserver\20.10.0\lib\net461 (for version 20.10) or CurrentUser\.nuget\packages\uipath.computervision.localserver\USED_VERSION\build (for version 21.2 and up) is trusted by the antivirus software you are using."

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.