I learned a great deal from week 1 even thought I do have limited experience with Studio. This is just a comment regarding Outlook. My only issue in week 1 was that I struggled to get Outlook working. I had to run StudioX from my personal PC as my company does not yet have it, and I am not allowed to install external software. I don’t use Outlook at home, but I was finally able to get it working for gmail on the UnicornName project. However, when I tried to re-run it today, mail was never sent and the sequence never finished, so I had to kill StudioX. When I did the RobotPath exercise, I could never get Outlook to work and the project would hang until I killed the process. Once I commented out the Outlook activity it ran perfectly. I may fight with Outlook over the weekend, but not going to lose sleep over it.