My job is faulted on orchestrator even it complete the whole process

my job is faulted on orchestrator even it complete the whole process ,it run on assistant without any fail … i need to know where is the error
any help for that please?

@rpa13,

Hope, you have put logs while developing it, so you could easily understand where was gone wrong.

Cheers,
Pankaj

2 Likes

i dont know what you mean ,if you have solution please supply me with

@rpa13

As @Pankaj.Patil said you can keep a log message activity to keep a track on which steps it is failed,

So after some activities keep a log message activity. Also check the logs of the job also

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions.

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.WriteText(String text, UiInputMethod inputMethod)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.WriteText(String text, InputMethod method)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ObsoleteTaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

i got this error on orchestrator when i trigger job and my job run completed and do what i need to the end but also orchestrator give me faulted