Please welcome 20 new MVPs for 2020!

Please welcome 20 new MVPs for 2020!

Today, we are thrilled to announce 20 hand-picked professionals who have brought their contributions to the development of the RPA space: leaders, role models, mentors, innovators, and top UiPath experts.

UiPath reviewed more than 600 MVP applicants during an intense and thorough global selection process—these 20 professionals proved not only their technical expertise but also their passion, creativity, and drive to continue leaving a footprint on the RPA industry.

The 2020 MVPs are dedicated learners and contributors, true RPA professionals and evangelists who form the UiPath Community image in 2020:

With the launch of the Community MVP Program, we have met a lot of outstanding creators, contributors, and subject matter experts in the RPA field. Their invaluable feedback has provided us with an even better understanding of what our users need, what challenges they’re encountering, and how can we make their RPA journey smoother.

We’re grateful to our 2020 MVPs, who have helped establish a firm base for exchanging RPA experience and propelling our rocket ship to new heights.

Eager to become our next MVP? Stay tuned! We will start the 2021 MVP application process towards the end of 2020.

Read more about it here:

71 Likes

Congratulations to all :clap: :clap:

11 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Haha While congratulation to all …
I have made my wishes at with very first before you @loginerror :wink: :innocent: but unfortunately i was not able to post a news :wink:
but non i cant stop my feeling to :partying_face:WISH :partying_face: them so i had post in the random legacy :star_struck:

13 Likes

Congrats for you all!! :clap: :clap:

13 Likes

Congratulations to all…

13 Likes

congrats for all, @Lahiru.Fernando you made that, so amazing buddy!!

13 Likes

Congratulations to All :tada:

You drive the UiPath community to excellent society, Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Congrats to all

12 Likes

Congrats to all MVP

14 Likes

@gfioravante
Welcome to the UIPATH Community :sunglasses: :rocket: :rocket:

13 Likes

Congratz to all, we are very happy to have you in the community! :star_struck: :partying_face:

14 Likes

Congrats to all new MVP’s :clap::clap: :partying_face: :partying_face: :v: :v:

10 Likes

Congratulations everyone :clap: :clap: :clap:

11 Likes

Thanks Maneesha! :grinning:

9 Likes

Congratulations to all :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congratulations to all new MVPs! Shout out to @ClaytonM and @Florent_Salendres who have been profoundly helpful in particular!

14 Likes

Congratulations to all MVPs

14 Likes

Wohooooo super excited! :slight_smile: hoping to live up to it!

11 Likes

Yippiiiiiii… time to celebrate!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Waiting for this awesome moment for a long long time and finally the dream has come true!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Super excited to see the MVP badge next to my profile image… and even more excited for the amazing journey that is ahead!!!

Amazing opportunities and new challenges!!

It was an amazing journey to become one of the chosen few!!! Just as I worked hard to become one, I will assure to work even harder to make UiPath the best of the best and to take the amazing community to the next level!!!

Let’s work as one amazing team to build a better place for all of us!! :smiley:

I have so many people to thank for helping me to become the first ever UiPath MVP from Sri Lanka. All my amazing friends I met here in the forum, my mentors, friends at office, my family & our great MVP’s and our super super awesome UiPath team!!!

There are so many names and cannot tag all in one post haha :joy::joy::joy:

See you guys around as usual!!! :smiley::smiley:

19 Likes

Congrats to all the new MVPs on a well deserved recognition!

Thank you for everything you do for the community!! :clap::clap:

11 Likes