Multiple Queue based trigger on single process

Hi All ,
i have process D - Dispatcher , created in orchestrator. this Dispatcher will fill 2 queues Q1 and Q2.
for the load sharing some other security reasons we want two separate bot to do on the above Queue items . say B1 and B2. so B1 and B2 will trigger a single performer process P.
now the thing here is . B1 is the bot which runs Process D (dispatcher). So the queue based triggers (2 triggers) with the settings “simultaneous job running” as 1 . should trigger 2 jobs.
there is no specific settings as which bot has to pick up which queue , but when B1 completes D while JOB-1 of P (performer) for B1 goes in to pending status. and once D completed JOB-1 is expected to run and start consuming items from Q1.
mean while JOB-2 has to trigger which will be executed by Bot B2 and will consume Q2.
but strangle only one (performer) JOB executes. and it consumes only one queue item.
but how ever when i make the "simultaneous job execution " settings as 2 .
2 jobs are triggering.
my question is why this is happening like this ? what if tomorrow , one queue only gets filled and one does not . so even in that case 2 jobs will be triggered ?
or is it expected to create two processes ?

Hello @Seetharaman_K!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

We are running into the same problem. The two triggers shouldn’t care that another trigger already started a job, but they do.

Depending upon your volume, you could try this as a workaround:

In both triggers, set simultaneous jobs to 2, but set the “another job is triggered” to 10,000 (why it’s limited to this number I don’t know). As long as neither queue reaches 10,000 neither trigger will start a second job, but both triggers can start jobs at the same time.