Multiple checkbox select as per excel input

Website : Multiple select with checkboxes and jQuery – 1st WebDesigns

Excel :
Test 01.xlsx (9.6 KB)

I have an excel file in which colours are marked. I want to mark the checkbox as per excel column. I want to mark an output in Remark column (Create new column name Remark) either successful or unsuccessful. Plz help me with code.

Thank you in advance.

Also we want to first check if any checkbox is already checked and if yes then we want to uncheck all then we need to proceed

hello masters,

Need a solution to this.

To mark a checkbox as per an Excel file in UiPath and output a “successful” or “unsuccessful” status in a new “Remark” column, you can follow these steps:

1. Use the “Read Range” activity to read the Excel file into a DataTable variable.
  2. Use a “For Each Row” loop to iterate over the rows in the DataTable. Inside the loop, use an “If” condition to check the value of the color column in the current row.
  3. Use the “Click Element” activity to click the checkbox if the color column meets the desired criteria. For example, you could use an “If” condition to check if the color is “green” and click the checkbox if it is.
  4. Use the “Add Data Row” activity to add a new row to the DataTable with the status “successful” if the checkbox was clicked, or “unsuccessful” if it was not.
  5. Use the “Write Range” activity to write the updated DataTable back to the Excel file, including the new “Remark” column.

Hi deepak,
If any checkbox is already checked then first thing I want to do is uncheck all checkboxes. How to do it? Also whether we need to pass any dynamic selector for the color boxex to check