Moving files from one folder to multiple folders using UIPath

May i know why you want to ask percentages in middle…generally in automations once process is started it should not have any human interactions right
if you want to change the folders and percentages for every run we can do one thing we can one thing we can put the destination folders paths and percentages in an excel so that in code we can check if excel file is there do copy based on information in excel
In excel we can provide information like two columns one is path and other one is percentage…

As of the requirements i need it in the middle but your point is also correct and i am convinced with that. I have to change the paths and percentage after each run. So its very helpful to explain me to store the percentage and path in excel and provide it to workflow to run will be helpful.Explain me regarding that.
Thank you…, @kalyanDev

So if you are okay with excel concept i’ll change the code…

Yeah I am Ok With the Excel concept, Just change the code.
Thank you for your time…, @kalyanDev

Main.xaml (30.7 KB) PathsAndPercentages.xlsx (7.8 KB)

Check this xaml and excel file contains paths and percentages(you can change excel file name as you want if you change the path chnage the xaml but don’t change the excel column name if you change the column names you need to change the code)
please check it and let me know

Yeah working great. I need one more requirement that after successfully copied the files i need to send multiple e-mails. How ?
Thank you…, @kalyanDev

Cool Okay… Please tell me your requirement so that I can clarify easily

Give me an example and what is the message that you need pass in mail body and where r u keeping all the people’s emails

So you are keeping all email id in excel right so and for each email user bosy will be different right so place all the body information in one excel if it is only normal text and then read the excel and in foreach activity using imap or what ever email type activity required use that and send the email with the mail body from the excel and title all prepare according to that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.