Moving Attachment File Issue

Hi, I am facing one issue. As I send the empty email to myself which contain no attachment. But I am checking the condition if I download the attachment my process will check the duplicate data then move it to the respective folder.
But here is surprise is I have an empty email which contains no attachment but still it’s creating the blank excel file and move to another folder with attachment.
May I know why it’s creating the blank excel file if there is no attachment in the email.
@Palaniyappan

if possible can i have a view on the condition passed
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

@balkishan
Were the condition modified now
Cheers

1 Like

wait we’ll show you the condition it’s another machine. Condition an all working fine bro. Even if attachment there in the email it check for duplication if no duplication then it proceed with the other task and after finished it moved the file to the Success Directory.
But if there is no attachment I receive the email but it contain no attachment but after that I put the condition if duplication found or no file in the attachment stop the bot. But here is there is only a email which have no attachment after that it create the empty excel file and moved to the Duplicate Data Folder.
When I open the file it’s complete empty. How it’s creating the empty file while there is no attachment in the email.

1 Like

I think the issue is with the sequence along this

we need to check with the condition that if there is no attachment why its going to create a new excel without any data…This is what i tried to mean buddy

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yes still facing the same issue bro. I have one email which is unread and second which is read. Read mail has an attachment and the unread mail has no attachment, after that it download the attachment and saving it from the unread email since it’s an empty email only bro.

Kindly share the xaml if possible
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Hi Are you there bro.
you want a specific email xaml bro or complete ?

1 Like

Hi
The one we are facing issue
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

If I run the individual file it’s working fine. If there is an attachment then only it download if not then no. But when I run the complete project it automatically save the file which is not there is the email bro. If share you the individual file it will work fine but the que is while run the complete project then it’s saving the file from the read email.

1 Like

Fine kindly then send me while project
Cheers @balkishan