Moved from Community Version to Licensed Version - Error Missing or Invalid Activity

@MonicaJain,

The most important packages in my opinion are these:

Install them but the issue with the clicks are probably cause because you’re missing the UIAutomation.Activities
To install them go to all packages then press
All packages then search for the names of each package like this: Uipath.Excel.Activities
then click on it press install then save.

1 Like

I have all the 4 packages listed above (screenshot below). For UiPath.UIAutomation. Activities I have 19.4.1 version.
When I created the program in free Community version, I don’t know what version it was. The only version that is available under All Packages for Automation is 19.4.1, so I didn’t reinstall.

that error looks like something is wrong with the System.Activities Package you should update that… tell us if you solved.

Give a try updating them like @carmen said. To update a package click on it then press update

So the version I have, is the same version that’s out there. So the only option I have is to uninstall.

Is that ok to do? I will uninstall and re-install.

@MonicaJain, mm ok, I think it’s not a problem with your packages. It’s an error assigning something.

Try deleting the wait for ready and replacing it again.

Yeap … try that …could you tell me which Uipath Licenced Version do you have now?

Happen to me something similar, the solution was upgrade to the last version of studio. Because I was using a older one and was not compatibility with some activities.

@rmunro how do you delete the wait for ready? I mean I knew it that this is a property, not an activity. Just curious.

Hi, how do I delete “wait for ready and replace it again”>

Also I re-installed the Systems and Automation Activities and notifications increased:

I guess now are you ok. Usually the red one are in the botton. Probably this notifications were the first ones that you got it.

Are you still missing activities?

I don’t know how to delete “wait for ready and replace it again”.

I still have the same exact issues.

well … could you check if you have the last Uipath version? probably you will need to update … I am guessing that you developed you project in newer version of Uipath than the version that you have now, so that could be the problem and you can fixed getting the last version.

also I am not sure what @rmunro says about deleting that …as my understanding this is a property and not an activity that you can delete, but maybe he know how to do it. lets see what he says.

@carmen,

Yes, it’s a property. I need more coffee, I read something else.

What you’re saying makes sense, so she probably needs to install the updated Uipath.

Hi Guys,

I have this version. I don’t know what the version was when I was on Community:

Thanks,
Monica

that looks like the lastest, so how many activities are you missing? did you tried, closing uipath and open it again to see if you still are missing that activities?

Look this thread … Missing activity inside the Retry - #7 by RajeshSwarnkar

Hi,

I guess you have developed your workflow in CE 2019.10.beta, and now you have installed Enterprise 2019.4 instead. I experienced a lot of activities failing, even “old” native ones which also was available in 2019.4, but now are failing probably due to some property changes, why it cannot be found in the schema.

Updating packages will not work.

I suggest waiting until early next week where Enterprise 2019.10 (hopefully) should be released, and then going forward always make sure projects are developed on same version as they are executed on.

Hi @stch, I agree with what you said about Community Edition Version having more features and I read as well that the Enterprise 2019.10 version will be released next week.
When the new version is installed, I will check if my bot works. If not I will re-create it.

The only reason I created my BOT on CE version is because my company initially wanted us to try using UiPath and have a feel for it. Once we liked, we got the paid Enterprise Version. Going forward I will be creating BOTS on the Enterprise Version.

Will share with everyone how it goes when the new version is out.

Monica

1 Like

The new Enterprise Version 2019.10 is released. How do I download?