Move differents PDF to a different locations acoording to the name of the document

Hi,
i want to move differents PDF from differents enterprises, for example:
I have all the documents in a folder and with my uipath build i want to move the PDF of company1 to the folder company1, the PDF of company2 to the folder company2 etc

Edit:
I use taxonomy, intelligentOCR and activities for read the name of the company in the document.

The blue part is the name of the company is possible say to the program: If that blue part is company1, take the file and move to this path?

File Names ?

No, the file names are like A4509F, S2202H and things like that, the names i used is for the example about what i like to do.

You can use

Directory.GetFiles("FolderPath","company1*.pdf", SearchOption.AllDirectories)

use move file activity and put it in for each loop and pass the required parameter in move file activity.

Thanks,
Sanjit

No, the file names are like A4509F, S2202H and things like that, the names i used is for the example about what i like to do.

So these name are static or these might get changed and also how do you get to know this file belongs to that company. It would be easy for me to build the solution after knowing this.

They change every time, i edit the post adding more information, thanks !!

As per the updation it looks simple, as you have the file path and also you are doing the classification and get to the the document belongs to which company, so based on that you can create the folder if not exists and move the file to that folder.

Yes is what i wants, i resolve the problem with this, for is someones trys to make the same.

So, your issue is resolved or still persisting.

Solved, thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.