Job title: (RPA) Software Engineer
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: Moove
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Junior 1 to 2 years
Posting this offer on behalf of a customer, (that I recommend!)
As Software Developer at Moove, you will work within the Tech team to create unique solutions to solve direct customer necessities and increase internal efficiency using cutting edge tech-stack. You will design, develop and test process automation and support the implementation of RPA solutions in order to facilitate our Customer Success Team. You will also provide maintenance and change control of existing solutions. You work closely with the business to capture process details.
DO YOU MASTER THIS?
• Lead the design and implementation of assigned projects
• Capture, analyze and redact process requirements and design and document appropriate solutions for our clients
• Deliver a high-quality coding level with high readability and well organized structure
• Ensure requirements for development, testing and production are clearly documented & communicated to project teams
• Prepare and participate in testing activities, including integration, end-to-end and user acceptance testing
• Utilize resources effectively, mitigate risks and resolve roadblocks to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Demonstrate strong ability of stakeholder management skills, communicating with peers to deliver on project-based business objectives
• Pursue knowledge of newer technologies and methodologies that improve capabilities, efficiency and effectiveness
• A passion for excellence and for knowledge building
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 0 - 2 year working experience
• Experience with Golang/Python and/or other (object oriented) programming languages is an asset.
• Experience with AWS and Atlassian is a plus.
• Experience with UiPath is a major addon.
• You have an active interest in new technologies (interest in mobility sector is an addon)
• Good written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English
• Experience with Agile and process improvement methodologies is a
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Good planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
THIS IS YOU
• You have a “can do” mentality
• You are fascinated by working in a startup
• You have interest in the automotive and data industry
• You don’t work harder, you work smarter
• You like to deep dive to the source of problem and find innovative solutions to solve it.
• You like to play with cutting-edge & newer technologies.
• You love to automate stuff and make people’s life easier.
THIS IS US
Hi! We are Moove Connected Mobility, 15+ enthusiasts working every day to make life of fleet managers easier and streets and the planet a safer place to live. Learn more about what we do at www.mooveconnectedmobility.com We are located on the 11th floor in the World Trade Center in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Here we enjoy amazing views (when working in the office), play a game of ping-pong and enjoy our Vrijmibo’s.
At Moove you get the freedom to develop yourself on the job as well as with training and courses. See opportunities? Grab them! We work according to the Lean Startup philosophy, checkout the summery here if you’re not yet familiar with it. We like to think big and make it happen bit by bit.
Do you see this position as a good next step in your career and see yourself doing it? Please contact Utkarsh Chaturvedi via (+31) 6 1215 7707 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply here: email at email@example.com