🌟 Monthly Forum rewards - November 2021 - With updates!

Thank you so much Maciej for your message and special mention. Heartful Congratulations to all the winners. thanks to all the fellow forum members for their wonderful questions and knowledge sharing. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

@Yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Srini84 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @lakshman @pravin_calvin

Congratulations to all :slight_smile:

13 Likes

@Yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Srini84 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @pravin_calvin

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work :clap::clap::v:

13 Likes

Congrats everyone
Great job :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Cheers

15 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :clap: :clap: :clap: @Yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Srini84 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @pravin_calvin @lakshman

13 Likes

Congrats to all winners💥

14 Likes

Congrats to all the winners… keep rocking… @yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Srini84 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @lakshman @pravin_calvin

Regards
AMAL

13 Likes

Congratulation everyone :clap: :clap: :clap: @Yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @lakshman @pravin_calvin

13 Likes

@Yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Srini84 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @lakshman @pravin_calvin

Congratulations to all the winners :trophy::trophy::trophy:

13 Likes

Thank you very much to the Community and the Community Team. :heart_eyes:

Congratulations to all winners. :clap:

After being with this in the top five four times in a row, it is my pleasure to pass on my reward today. With this step I hope to encourage and to give credit to other members of the community to share their knowledge with everyone.

16 Likes

That’s really great :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Really great thought and nice initiative.Thanks for your guidance and tutorials.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :tada:

Extremely happy to see the changes in the monthly reward. All of the three options are extremely helpful. Bigs up to @loginerror , @StefanSchnell & @Vibhor.Shrivastava for the amazing initiatives. :+1:

This will surely motivate new members in the community to contribute and learn more.

Special thanks to the Community Team.

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone :clap:

7 Likes

kudos to all the winners !!!

6 Likes

Congratulations for everyone :+1:

11 Likes

Congratulations everyone :hugs::100::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Heartfelt congratulations to all the winners :moneybag:once again.

Regards
AMAL

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :partying_face:

5 Likes

So glad to be in the list :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope to keep contibuting to his awesome community.

See you!

3 Likes